Friday, October 17, 2008

Chapter 5 - Parenting, Gender, and Stereotypes
Academic Writing

When I was 7 years old, I learned a lesson about respecting from my favorite activity, act as a teacher to my sister. This was a good game because it influenced me to be a teacher in the future. We would like to play this activity on weekend. We use chalk, blackboard, exercise book, and pen. I was as a teacher and my sister was a student and vice versa. I was fun, but that summer things did not go smoothly, when my turn as a teacher, I always tortured her. She got angry, lost interest, and finished the activity. She was angry with me because I was not respected her as my sister although in game activity. From this experience, I learned the importance of respecting. Nobody likes the impolite man! Now, I try to very careful when I communicate with others.

No comments: