Friday, September 12, 2008

Chapter 3

My idea of the perfect career is in teaching. I am going to become a lecturer for three reasons. Firstly, I am enjoy when I communicate with students and lecturers. Second, I want to help all my students to improve their confidence, communication, and skills. I want to ensure my students' success . In addition, teaching is one of the honorable job. Beside, I really love teaching. Because of that, I want to be a lecturer. However, one possible problem with my choice is how to attract the students' attention in class. Moreover, I am really ready for this challenge and will find the good way how to solve this problem.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

After graduation, take KPLI - kursus perguruan lepasan ijazah - they'll give u a headstart abt teaching... The rest, you'll build from experience. All the best!